[Coladam] ADAM FDC Source Code Project

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Fri Mar 30 20:42:42 CEST 2012

Thanks Rich - yes your source listings are what got me started on this venture. Oh, the comments weren't really bad, just folks voicing their opinions :-) I think it may have been that I might have come off as having an ego in my initial posts. I re-read them - I did sound a bit "smug", but no ego here - no matter what I can do, I know there is always someone who can do it better :-) I finished the disassembly yesterday, but when I assemble it with AS02, it comes up 6 bytes short - so it's not really finished. I originally started disassembling with a code-seeking approach (disassemble - when a bra or jump is encountered, go disassemble that, then back to where I was, but I got lazy and did a non threaded assembly of the code remaining - so I'll go back to my original method...). Also, I need to pluck out the indirect index jump tables (i.e. JMP 0,X) and set them as tables rather than disassembled code. Should have this to the point that it will re-assemble into an exact copy of the ROM by tomorrow, at which point I can start the long process of commenting...
-John