[Coladam] ADAM FDC Source Code Project

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Fri Mar 30 20:47:20 CEST 2012

I have a 486 and an old school pentium set up for reading disk images into IMD and other formats from Win 98 DOS mode, Linux or FreeDOS. I sought the pentium board out as it had a unique FDC chip that has been able to read any soft sector format that I throw at it using IMD and TD0 formats to save them. I have 100 or so Adam disks I'd like to archive but I don't want to step on anyones copyright toes, so I have to find out what has been publicly released and what hasn't. If possible, I'd like to put them on my FTP. -John