[Coladam] Change of email

Geoffrey Oltmans oltmansg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:40:06 CEST 2012

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my email
address... same as before except gmail.com instead of bellsouth.net. We are
going to be moving homes in just a couple weeks! On the plus sides, it's
bigger than our current place, in town instead of the boonies, my work
commute drops from 15 miles one way to 4 miles one way, has an in-ground
swimming pool (which we've always wanted). On the negative side, it has a
swimming pool (which I've been told is a big hole in the ground to which
you throw money) and our current ISP doesn't service this neighborhood, so
I'm forced to change addresses.

I can't wait to get the move out of the way. We sold our old house already
(took 31 days on the market!) and we close on it on the 27th. The new house
closing date is the 30th, but looks like we should be able to move that
date to coincide with our sale. I'd rather not have to move twice.