[Coladam] all paid up for ADAMcon 24

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue May 15 16:27:11 CEST 2012

The ADAMcon 24 registration check/cheque I sent to Richard Clee cleared
today.  Last month we booked our round-trip train tickets between
Toronto and Quebec City, plus before-and-after hotel stays in Toronto.
So, we are all set to come to ADAMcon 24; just have to drive to Toronto
and back (and park our car at Pam's).

I always wanted to take a trip by train.  I didn't fancy a 2-day drive
each way between Cleveland and Quebec City.  I can handle letting someone
else do the driving for the bulk of the trip :-)

*Dr. D. and Ms. Rin*