[Coladam] Computer issues

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu May 17 04:27:34 CEST 2012

I do have multiple computer issues. Can't use one to go online. Answering Rich  - Metro website shown last time, typical price for sandwiches for 12people isapprox 40$tx, so 3 lunches times 2 platessandwiches = 240$ just for sandwiches. Consider that I can't type quick responses and type clearly... and also I gave you weeks before this information. I'm tired of having those computer issues that prevent me to talk with you freely, and I do consider that except sandwiches there should be plate of vegetables for about 30$ and some plastic glasses and napkins 12$, and likely cola pops 12$.

I'm using my only actual device left that I can use to reply to you and say that I can't chat online because this thing isn't build to support webchat ... so, too bad.

Took me an hour to type this message.

Envoyé par Yahoo! Mail (sur Android)