[Coladam] Adamcon 24

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sat Jun 2 05:30:06 CEST 2012

You now have a few days over two weeks before your deposit must be paid
for Adamcon 24. If you are coming, act NOW!

I know this requires explanation. It boils down to this: the Quebec City
region does not have quite enough hotel accommodation to meet summer
tourist demand. They have to reserve huge blocks for regular tour
company customers (which, yes, face similar rules). They require early
reservations and deposits which, in many cases, are not refundable.

If the deposits are not paid then the rooms are forfeit to the first
would-be user who comes along. And there are lots of them.

Adamcon has a minimal block of rooms on hold and most have been paid
for. Our ability to get more depends on cancellations from tour groups
and other private visitors. Priority will belong to who gets there
first. When we were checking room availability in the area in February
there were hotels already reporting certain classes of rooms as being
booked.

If you plan to come, let us know right away. Tomorrow may be too late.
We don't like to push like that, but that is the situation we are
facing. Please make your decisions accordingly.