[Coladam] "last call"

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Jun 12 00:51:23 CEST 2012

To all planning to attend Adamcon: please note that I must have our
deposits in the hands of the hotel next Monday. Please also remember
that there is no mail delivery Saturday or Sunday and Monday may be too
late.

All rooms currently blocked for our use will be released by the hotel on
Monday, except those for which deposits have been received from us.
Since it is the height of the tourist season, it is unlikely that there
will be any rooms free for latecomers.

Be warned that if you are tempted to make a speculative reservation the
hotel requires a substantial deposit which is not refundable.