[Coladam] on the train to Quebec City

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Jul 19 17:53:36 CEST 2012

On Thu, July 19, 2012 10:48 am, Ron Mitchell wrote:

> Amazing!
>
> You mean I can actually talk to you whilst you're both rolling northward
> along?
>
> My! What a world we live in.

     Hi Ron, yes indeedy.

> Enjoy the ride!

     Just had a 45-minute stopped-train delay before Belleville, due to
CN rail "congestion" (per PA announcement) that we believe is related to
something that occurred last night:

     http://www.intelligencer.ca/2012/07/19/bizarre-rail-accident

     We're coming up on that section of tracks (identifiable by the
216.5 km marker in the photo, we are at 220ish and approaching).

     Found real-time via Googling for "belleville ontario railroad accident".
As you said above,

> My! What a world we live in.

     *Rich -n- Rin*