[Coladam] Getting an ADAM

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 22:33:24 CEST 2012

Going the eBay route is hit or miss as far as acquiring a working ADAM
seeing as most that are listed on there ARE NOT tested by the seller... out
of laziness or pure ignorance to how to use the computer. I was lucky with
three large CV & ADAM lots on eBay and the only instance were I received a
non-working system, I was able to fix with some extra circuit boards that I
acquired from yet another purchase. I actually flipped about 10 ADAMs last
year using the AtariAge MarketPlace ( www.atariage.com ), but I'm taking a
little break from purchasing any more systems due to the amount of work that
goes into cleaning and testing them before resaling.

If you really want to get an ADAM system that you know will be in working
order, contant either Bob Slopsema or Rich Clee at the following website:

http://ann.hollowdreams.com

These two gentlemen are away at ADAMcon in outside of Montreal, so it may
take a couple days for them to respond. They are long standing ADAMites who
have a surplus of systems obtained over the years from people moving on and
will be your best option.

Jim Notini/NIAD