[Coladam] Dr. D. and Ms. Rin home at last from ADAMcon 24

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Jul 26 15:21:53 CEST 2012

     Hi all, we got back to Cleveland about 8:30 PM last night.  By the
time we got everything unpacked, and spent some time with my daughter Diana
(who was cat-sitting for us), it was too late for the chat.  Other than minor
bits of construction, there were no delays on the trip back from Toronto.
The border was especially quick.

     It was nice to see everyone again.  Hopefully I can make more time for
my ADAM this year.  I do miss it a lot.

     *Dr. D.*