[Coladam] Changing joystick "fire" buttons

SacNews - Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Jul 27 17:23:24 CEST 2012

I'm not sure the values in that table are applicable to the ADAM...there is
a listing in the back of the SmartBASIC manual for keypress values that
lists "A" as 41 in hex...this table lists "A" as 1C....1C in ADAM, according
to the manual, is a "Control-\"

Unfortunately in the ADAM manual, there does not appear to be a listing for
the values of the arrow keys.

Kevin...if you want, I can scan this section of the ADAM manual and send it
to you.

Joe B.