[Coladam] Changing joystick "fire" buttons

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Jul 27 20:02:06 CEST 2012

On Fri, July 27, 2012 11:23 am, SacNews - Joe Blenkle wrote:

> Unfortunately in the ADAM manual, there does not appear to be a listing for
> the values of the arrow keys.

     It's in the "ADAM Technical Manual", which I retyped and put online
a long time ago.  The relevant info for the ADAM keyboard is at

     http://drushel.cwru.edu/atm/keys.html

The entire manual is at

     http://drushel.cwru.edu/atm/atm.html

Note that alas I never completed processing of the original commented source
of EOS and OS-7.

     *Rich*