[Coladam] Memory expander

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:13:16 CEST 2012

Hey guys, I have a memory expander with no silkscreen that is populated with 4464 DIP RAM and can (potentially) be expanded to 256k. I have no idea who made the thing, but I'd like to upgrade it. I have a feeling that it is a clone of the Micro Innovations card. This card has four jumpers on it, which I presume is used to select whether you're using it as a 64k card or a 256k one. On top of the missing 6 RAM chips, it is also missing a 7th chip, which I believe is a PAL/GAL (16V8?). Does anyone have any PAL equations or a dump of the PAL from the MI card? I'd like to max the sucker out.

Also, anyone have a copy of a RAM tester program handy? I used to have one that would test up to 256k from the MI card, but I have no idea where this is now.