[Coladam] Memory expander

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 1 15:49:59 CEST 2012

John:

Yeah, even if you have the PAL, you'd still need an addresser card. I have an
MIB3 so that's covered. I've never done PAL/GAL equations before, but I've got
some existing stuff to use as a guide, so I'm sure I could come up with
something. I just figured why reinvent the wheel if one already exists. ;)

I've got a dead PM IDE card too, with a blank GAL (was never programmed), so
unless someone has those now too, that is on my to-do list as well.