[Coladam] Memory expander

Geoffrey Oltmans oltmansg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:11:35 CEST 2012

I was thinking I might just make a CP/M program to do this. I'm sure
SmartBASIC would work just fine as well though. Main reason for doing a
CP/M program would be to brush up on my Z80 assembly. I've been wanting to
make a CP/M 3+ BIOS for a long time, (I think I've seen some indication you
were interested in that at one point too) so I think I'll start working on
that too. I figured the memory expander would be nice to have maxed out
just for the sake of working on a proper banked CP/M BIOS...but I'm sure
that could also be done with a 64k expander as well.