[Coladam] RCA v. coax v. ADAM

Kevin Powers kjpmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:13:04 CEST 2012

What are the connections from the ADAM to the TV/monitor?  When I get my
ADAM, I would like to connect via RCA cables, i.e., 1 composite RCA
connection for the video & 1 or 2 composite connections for the mono
audio.  But my understanding is that in order to do this, I would need to
have a special cable that plugs into a 5-pin port in the back of the ADAM.

Is it possible to plug two RCA cables into the ADAM, plug them into the TV,
and be done?  Or am I going to be stuck using the same coaxial jack that I
use to plug a cable box or most video game systems without
composite-out into my TV?