[Coladam] RCA v. coax v. ADAM

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Thu Aug 2 17:23:56 CEST 2012

If your Adam is expansion module 3 which converts a colecovision into an adam, then it only offers RF output to channel 3 or 4 via the colecovision, but you can add a composite (or other) video mod. If it is the stand alone adam system then it has both the rf output and a single composite video output (without audio). There is also a 7-pin DIN connector that has both video and audio on it and you can wire up a cable to get composite video and sound from this connector.