[Coladam] RCA v. coax v. ADAM

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Fri Aug 3 01:01:51 CEST 2012

I was wondering if the commodore cable could be used, but my coleco manual said "if it doesn't say it was made for the Adam it probably won't work", but since you've tried it then I guess it will. The 5 pin DIN was sort of a pseudo standard that started, as far as I can remember, with the Vic-20. The same 5-pin cable that works with Vic-20, C-64, etc. will also work with the NTSC version of the TI-99/4A (the PAL TI-99/4A uses a different cable). So basically then, a commodore 5-pin DIN or a TI-99/4A NTSC 5-pin DIN a/v cable should all work.