[Coladam] Versions of ADAM?

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 05:02:24 CEST 2012

Interesting info... I wonder if any other versions included the additional keys on the keyboard that are hidden on the US model?

Just found this on ebay.co.uk.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CBS-COLECOVISION-NOS-ORIGINAL-FLAT-BOX-PACKAGING-IN-AWESOME-CONDITION-RARE-/251112836024?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3a777dcbb8#ht_7816wt_1207

Might be a good addition to you collection. ;)