[Coladam] RCA v. coax v. ADAM

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Fri Aug 3 13:04:14 CEST 2012

One way to do what you have suggested would be to rig the YPbPr video mod for the colecovision into your Adam and run it's output through one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/component-YPbPr-HDMI-converter-v1-3/dp/B003VJ9RP6
I did something similar with a TI-99/4A. The TI VDP chip outputs YPbPr anyway, it just needs buffering. I buffered the signals from the VDP to create a proper YPbPr signal and ran it through a converter which allowed me to connect it to a VGA monitor. The above mentioned converter should work just as well and provides HDMI. -John