[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 3 17:30:15 CEST 2012

ah yes... you can definitely do it over a serial connection if you have access
to a serial port on the ADAM. I've used MEX or IMP in TDOS for this... I've only
ever done it using a DDP as temporary storage for the image before transferring
to disk, or a hard disk. Someone else might have another approach that works as
well.