[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 23:04:00 CEST 2012

I posted a bunch of information on AtariAge about transferring programs back
and forth between an ADAM and PC. Follow these links for all the message
threads and everything that you will need. The Serial transfer method could
be used as well, but is a lot more involved in my opinion.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/177853-looking-for-specs-on-coleco-adam-floppy-drive-model-%237817-power-supply/page__hl__+dcopy#entry2220845

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/179364-adam-the-easiest-way-of-running-the-non-cart-games/page__hl__+dcopy#entry2243174

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/179825-was-montezumas-revenge-available-on-disk-for-the-adam/page__hl__+dcopy#entry2251139

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/192782-was-smartbasic-available-on-floppy/page__hl__+dcopy#entry2444682

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/194789-so-i-just-picked-up-an-adam/page__hl__+dcopy#entry2478396

AtariAge, as well as this list, is a great source for information, just
remember to put that Forum Search feature to good use to find items of
interest.

Jim/NIAD