[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

Kevin Powers kjpmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:52:29 CEST 2012

One post that went unanswered at the end of the "easiest way" thread,
below, referenced something that I'm also curious about:  With the Apple
II, it's possible to play back a WAV of a cassette, into a tape recorder,
and then use the tape with the Apple II cassette in/out jacks.  Is it
possible (assuming that one drills the necessary holes in the cassette to
allow it to sit in a DDP drive) to do the same thing with ADAM DDP images?
That would save me an enormous amount of work-around attempts!