[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 04:54:20 CEST 2012

I want to say UART, but I can't remember positively for the life of me. I'm
pretty sure that someone did convert the ADAMLink Modem to a Serial Port and
it was converted to a 1200 Baud Modem by Syd Carter.... maybe he did both.
As far as acquiring one of the many Serial Ports (internal and external)
that were made for the ADAM, Bob Slopsema would probably be the best person
to contact.