[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Sat Aug 4 15:17:41 CEST 2012

Rich,
Audio Tapes are still manufactured. You can purchase them in any custom length, color etc. (I googled it back when I first started acquiring my Adam gear) and found many sources for high grade tape. I actually have purchased about 1000 to make DDPs and generally just to goof around with - there's just something about waiting a half hour for my ZX81 to load a program from tape that I seem to enjoy :-) I know - I'm an idiot ....
I have searched in vain to acquire a MegaCopy 3 - I envy you... I wonder if Syd ever realeased the schematics for that sucker -= then I could build me one...