[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

SacNews - Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sat Aug 4 18:06:26 CEST 2012

Coleco were evil and specifically designed the DDP shell to not
fit into an audio tape deck.

I actually have in my possession several DDPs that did have the proper guide holes in them to fit in an audio tape deck. These were new and sealed, so it really surprised me when I opened them and saw that. I'm thinking Coleco might have gone to regular shell casings late in the game perhaps as a cost cutting measure or perhaps whoever manufactured the casings accidently produced them with the holes in them.

Joe B.