[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Sat Aug 4 19:11:06 CEST 2012

I have a quick question: Does anyone have legible pinouts of the 3 expansion connectors of the Adam? I have managed to get the pinouts for the RAM expansion connector from Richard's 64K schematic. The other two, I am having difficulty. I can make out most of it from Richard's Adamboard_working schematic, but I can't make them all out. The reason that I ask is that after I returned home from work this morning (I worked third shift last night and have to be back at 4pm to close the store so I am about to have to go to sleep, but anyway... back to the point..) I have created a schematic for an CF Card adapter for the Adam. I just need the pinout for the three expansion connectors so I can A) Decide which slot to stick it in and B) do the actual PCB layout. The CF Card requires 8 consecutive addresses in the I/O map. Since I do not know what all hardware exists for the adam and what addresses remain available, I have designed the device with jumpers so that it can be mapped to any 8 bytes in the I/O space. Let me know if anyone has the pinout info and when i return home from work around midnight tonight I will complete the design and share it with you folks. -John