[Coladam] Transferring ADAM tape/disk images to physical media

Dale Wick dmwick at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 16:14:32 CEST 2012

Well that's not a bidirectional serial port, only for receiving data, and not sending data.  So that isn't the best.  There are a fair amount of RS-232 serial port board available for the Adam, in 4 or 5 different styles.  To me, that was always the best method.

Syd Carter made a sound digitizer cartridge called the Dynomite Sound Digitizer, which memory mapped the sound digitizing.  And that makes me wonder about transferring disk and tape images via the cartridge slot, maybe using a microcontroller.

Dale