[Coladam] Official list of allocated Coleco Adam i/o ports

John Turner gimechip at live.com
Mon Aug 6 17:15:38 CEST 2012

Thanks for this Dale. Having this information will allow me to make the things I design compatible with existing drivers. Do you have the pinout of Adam Expansion Slot #2? I have managed to decipher the Slot #1 and Slot #3 pinouts and have created an EAGLE Library for those two, but I need Slot #2 to make the library complete. -John