[Coladam] adam items

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Aug 21 22:50:54 CEST 2012

Hans Meyer, a long-time member of Metro Toronto Adam Group and sometime
seller of Adam stuff died suddenly earlier this year, and his widow has
asked my help in disposing of some Adam items from his estate. She has
good reason to believe that all of them work.

Box of eight digital data drives.

One standalone Adam console, was working this week.

One complete Adam in original box. All the styrofoam appears to be
there, and some of the individual item wrapping plastic. The box itself
suffered the usual tearing during opening with the torn areas patched
with the typical thin brown plastic mailing adhesive tape - not very
sightly but it's all there, if it could be seen. Should it become
crucial photos could be taken.

Mrs. Meyer has the ultimate authority over her property, obviously, but
has given me authority to accept any particularly attractive offer that
might turn up.

If interested let me know at my info at carnuts.ca address.