[Coladam] Offline

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Aug 31 14:50:29 CEST 2012

On Wed, August 29, 2012 9:46 pm, cleechez at tamcotec.com wrote:

> My attempts to log on to chat are bringing up the message can't find
> website. Anyone else more successful? Also can't get Dr. D's backup
> site. - rich c.

     Alas, the backup site machine is no longer in service.  Since it
runs Windows NT 4.0, it is too much of a security risk to leave it on
the net.

     If Dale knows a way to host the chat on a Mac OS X 10.4.11 machine,
he should talk to me, as I have one such with some spare CPU cycles; then
it could become the new backup.

     *Rich*