[Coladam] IDE cards; Technical manuals

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Sep 11 05:44:53 CEST 2012

This is great news, Bob, and I suspect that IDE card with MicroSD will
turn out to have a very worthwhile future. It's time clean copies of the
Adam documentation were available too; that's no easy task.

Took a look at your A.N.N. Adam catalog and found it quite impressive,
too. Your pricing looks fair and reasonable. Since there is a great
overlap between your offerings and mine, I will simply adopt your prices
for my own sales. There is no way either of us can get around the extra
costs imposed by currency exchange, border delays, inspections and
taxes, and domestic vs. international shipping rates, so if the prices
match we can serve our compatriots better and I will do so. When I can't
supply I will refer to you.

And maybe we'll be able to keep the Adam (and Colecovision) communities
stocked with what they need for a few yers yet.