[Coladam] Anyone heard from John Turner?

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 23:49:02 CEST 2012

I heard from another person that John hasn't been in touch with them for a
while as well. With this just being a hobby and all, it's pretty common to
see people drop out for a while and then a time later reappear what with all
the challenges of life and all. Hopefully he will be back soon enough as the
ADAM scene can really benefit from his tremendous skills.