[Coladam] for those who attended ADAMcon XIII...

Ron Mitchell mitch99 at telus.net
Mon Oct 1 00:54:17 CEST 2012

Thanks for sharing that Dr. D.  Brings back some fond memories of Adamcon XIII..

It's a shame that the kit and equipment didn't survive. It also seems regrettable that the current administration doesn't see the value of such a course. Strikes me that the stated course objectives would still be valid now, would they not?

I guess we've moved to a point now where programming is done either in Redmond or Cupertino, or somewhere in Asia, and there isn't the same need as there once was to learn about software development.

I find that sad.

Ron Mitchell