[Coladam] Atari Add on

bob rslopsema at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 19 00:30:30 CEST 2012

OK gang, got a question here.  Kevin has an ADAM I sent to him and he wants to add an Atari module 1 to it.  My understanding was always that it was a no brainer into the side expansion slot; but Kevin was looking at the setup docs for the ADAM and it qualifies the side expansion slot as for “future” expansion.  Please jump in and clarify the use of that slot for use with the Atari module # 1 so’s Kevin doesn’t buy a lot of Atari carts with the add on module and it won’t work.