[Coladam] Atari Add on

Joe Blenkle - Comcast jblenkle at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 00:46:14 CEST 2012

Sure it will work...at the time, the #1 module was a "future" expansion
device. It works just as anything else designed to plug into the side port
would.

I suppose you could try plugging it into one of the internal expansion slots
or ADAMNet, but I am almost sure it won't fit <grin>...

Is this a good time to give a plug to Opcode's Super Game Module which will
also plug into the side expansion port?

For details and to order, go to: http://www.opcodegames.com/