[Coladam] Two grails that I am looking for

Kevin Powers kjpmail at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 03:32:03 CEST 2012

Does anyone have spares of either of the following?  They are the last two
of three cartridges that I originally had 20+ years ago and would like to
get again.  (The other, Carnival, I now have.)

1. Time Pilot
2. Victory

Ironically, I finally got a Super Action Controller, but when I originally
had Victory many years ago, I did not have one and could never figure out
how to get it to work.  But man oh man, that's a very cool game with the
proper controller!