[Coladam] CV/ADAM controllers hot-swappable?

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 22:53:35 CEST 2012

In hindsight.... YES!

The likiehood of blowing these IC Chips on the improved ColecoVision PCB in the ADAM is less likely than blowing it on a real ColecoVision Game System. BITD I used to change out controllers with the system on all the time without any problems, but now I practice a lot more caution with all this old equipment.