[Coladam] CV/ADAM controllers hot-swappable?

Steve Pitman swp at cinci.rr.com
Sun Oct 21 23:53:41 CEST 2012

Yeah, I definitely don't recommend swapping them while the system is on.  My wife did that on one of my Adams years ago and it did damage it.  Well... It was actually the Colecovision that was damaged since I was using the expansion module Adam. The Colecovision was totally dead though, I had to have the board replaced.