[Coladam] CV/ADAM controllers hot-swappable?

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 03:27:17 CEST 2012

Hey Steve, great to hear from you and sorry that I haven't kept in touch. I
may have to pick your brain as I've been working going to town setting up
EOS software to run thru EOS-HD by Tony Morehen as I recently picked up an
IDE Card and an IDE Compact Flash Drive (other IDE drives will work as well)
from Bob Slopsema. It took me about a week, on and off, to figure out how to
get Temple of the Snow Dragon to work and there are some others that are
giving me fits that I'd might need some help if you have some free time.

I'll put some stuff together and email it to you in the next day or two.

As I mentioned, the ADAM (with built-in ColecoVision) is a lot less prone to
this controller issue.