[Coladam] CV/ADAM controllers hot-swappable?

Kevin Powers kjpmail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:35:50 CEST 2012

That is some of the saddest news that I have ever heard.  I absolutely love
Super Buck Rogers Planet Of Zoom and it would break my heart if, years
hence, I was unable to ever play it on a real live ADAM again.  :-(  I had
been hoping that this would be the solution.

New questions:

1) So you're saying that if I want to make Buck live forever, I'm going to
have to eventually get a floppy drive?

2) How about SmartLogo and other stuff?  Utility programs?  BASIC
programs/games?  Homebrew games that were released on tape/disk?  Can all
of that stuff be put on the IDE/CF?