[Coladam] Homebrew CV cartridges

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Oct 23 00:54:57 CEST 2012

Kevin, I think the answer to your question is that it all depends on
Opcode games. If they are faced with enough users waving dollars in
their faces to cover the costs of a new production run, and unless the
first run was specifically sold as a limited edition, I suspect they
would find the temptation to produce more very difficult to resist. But
given the sales of the first run and comparable collections, they would
likely have to wait until they had enough cash deposits in hand, and the
likelihood of that happening seems diminishingly small. At least that's
my interpretation of what the game makers have been telling us.