[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 88, Issue 9

Steve Pitman swp at cinci.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 13:26:40 CEST 2012

Maybe you should check out kickstarter.com,  a lot of projects get funded that way, it's worth the try.  An Android based console got funded 8 1/2 million dollars on there recently (they were only asking for like $900,000) and it's coming out next year for $99. Not saying you would get anywhere near that for Colecovision/Adam of course but something is better than nothing.

Sent from my iPad