[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 88, Issue 9

Eduardo Mello eduardo at opcodegames.com
Wed Oct 24 19:35:33 CEST 2012

If I can get close to 200 orders for such a new console, I would be more
than happy. First I prefer to sell to people that I know will put the
device to good use as opposed to those who buy as a collection item, second
we would be using a lot of old components from the 80s that are hard to
find today, so it isn't like I can produce thousands of units anyway.
But thanks for suggesting.

Eduardo