[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 88, Issue 9

tscott at magiqueproductions.com tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Wed Oct 24 19:41:13 CEST 2012

I personally love the idea of a CV2. I was actually going to suggest it
myself after placing my order for the SGM. I also think it would be a
great idea to have something like Manomio for the iPhone and iPad.

http://c64.manomio.com/

A portable emulator for Colecovision/SGM/CV2 on "i" devices would be awesome.

Tommy