[Coladam] Call the new Adam Colecovision II

Joe Blenkle - Comcast jblenkle at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 21:17:33 CEST 2012

OK, just for the sake of argument...10,000...

Each unit costs $100 to produce (hardware, box printing, manuals, etc.)...you got $1 million to invest?

Bank loan? Ummm...well, I want to re-create a modern version of a 30-year-old video game console...DENIED...

Plus you would be competing for sales & shelf space with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo.