[Coladam] Call the new Adam Colecovision II

tscott at magiqueproductions.com tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Thu Oct 25 21:30:20 CEST 2012

I believe thinking of this in terms of a product selling at Wal-mart or
Toys 'R Us is not the way to go. There are lots of classic clone systems
being sold on the market today and they are obviously making it work. I
have an NES clone myself, which is basically a modern version of the same
NES from the 90s, but smaller. Here are dozens of different ones:

http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/famiclones.htm

Here's one that has NES, SNES, and Genesis all in one. I definitely want
one of these someday.

http://hyperkin.com/retro-gaming/retro-system-retron3.html

Why not a Coleco clone? Or an improved Coleco that can also be used as a
clone for the original stuff? You could even make the Atari 2600 module
built-in as well.

Tommy