[Coladam] Call the new Adam Colecovision II

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 21:29:21 CEST 2012

I was not suggesting to make 10,000 units all at once. One could make 500 or less units at once and then after those are sold another 500 units could be made. Of course if it is not profitable to make a Colecovision II it should not be made, my point is I think it would be easy to sell 10,000 Colecovision II’s for around $200 over a couple year period. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />