[Coladam] Call the new Adam Colecovision II

Joe Blenkle - Comcast jblenkle at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 22:31:45 CEST 2012

Just from a marketing standpoint, I know for a fact companies like Nintendo
and Microsoft sell their machines with little to no profit. The money is
made on the game software. As such, I am just not sure a large run of CV2s
would be possible unless the person doing it had very deep pockets.
Otherwise the final price per unit would probably be very restrictive.