[Coladam] More Colecovision II comments and suggestions

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 23:16:08 CEST 2012

            Yes there are more advanced videogames on smartphones and emulators for Playstation 3’s, etc. The reason the Colecovision II would sell more than the supergame module is because the supergame module is a very niche product that plays a very limited amount of games and it requires someone to own a working Colecovision or ADAM already. Key word is working Colecovision and Adam since many have broke in the last 30 years or so.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
            A ColecoVision II at the very minimum should be able to sell 1,000 units since there is several hundred games already in existence and people would be able to connect it to a modern 24 inch HDMI computer monitor or flat screen LCD.
            I could be under or over estimated the demand for the ColecoVision II. Until there is a unit for sell no one will really kwow the demand for sure.
            I am glad that Eduardo is considering making a ColecoVision II and it would be safer to start out with 200 units then 500 units for sell.